Light guides ALLUX
Skylight ALLUX is used for an additional lightning of homes, offices, comercial buildings, production halls and vice versa by a natural daylight. Daylight penetrates through the transparent dome, which is placed on the roof to a fiber optic tube with a high reflective layer, which reflect a light to the skylight ceiling diffuser. Ceiling diffuser equally diffuses a daylight to a room, there are no people dazzled, diffused light is pleasantly soft.
- real colors are remained
- heps to solve a syndrome of unhealthy buildings
- reduces feeling of sleepiness, overall fatigue
- reduces winter depression caused by a lack of daylight
- reduces feeling of dejection in already enclosed areas without daylight
- daylight improves the human immune system, his concentration and mood
- positive effects on house plants
Advantages of skylights ALLUX
1. flexible tube= daylight everywhere in a building
Thanks to the flexible tube you will get daylight there where sash-windows, roof skylight or even lightguides with a firm tube and adjustable knees fail. Only flexible tube is able to bend about 90 degrees and more. Flexible tube can be very fluently bended into required direction and therefore reducing of efficiency of lightguide by impact of bend is minimal- it always applies with a montage into sloping roof.
Passage of skylight through the building
1.Roof, lowered ceiling 2. free space, roof, ceiling, wall, sealing element 3. mineral cotton, cavity for a lightguide, lowered ceiling
Passage of skylight through the building wall
1. Massive ceiling, lowered ceiling, super-structure, wall 2. Ceiling, building, wall, ground surface, brick wall 3. Ceiling, wall, super-tructure
2. Flexible tube=easy montage
Thanks to the flexible tube every roofer will handle a montage of lightguide. Many of our customers perform a montage by their own. We attach a detailed installation instructions to every pack.
Self-installation of a lightguide (or by roofer near your house) significantly lowers total price for a supply and installation of a lightguide.
3. Double ceiling diffuser= better thermal isolation
It is generally stated, that a lighguide has very good thermal isolation features thanks to the closed air column. However, during a bigger lengths of lightguide tube it is necessary to count with so-called „chimney effect“, when the air inside the tube starts to circulate during a temperature differences.
It is exactly our lightguide which is equipped by a „double ceiling diffuser“ in this way to remain an excellent thermal isolation features also in winter season.
4. Universal roof frame for all types of roofings
We use roof frame from stainless steel (black surface adjustment), which can be used on flat and also sloping roof with any roofing.
Trapezoidal sheet metal roof tile copper roofing flat roof with hydroisolation
5. Additional lightning
Artificial lightning adjusted on 220 V without any need of adapter.
As a supplement we provide a beam for low energy bulb, which can be built to the inside of tube in a place above a ceiling diffuser. The lightguide can be then used during day and also during night.
We recommend these saving bulbs from OSRAM:
For a lightguide 25cm- DULUXEL 20W- efficiency as a classic 100W bulb
For a lightguide 35 and 55 cm- CIRCOLUX EL24W- efficiency as a classic 150W bulb
6. Possibility of usage in a moist envyroment
Thanks to a microventilation in a roof membrane of a lightguide and flexible ceiling diffuser it is possoble to install a lightguides to the enviroment with a higher moisture, as for example to the kitchen, bathroom, or indoor pools and vice versa.
Ceiling diffuser can be easily pick out and again put in to the white ceiling frame without any tools.
7. Worldwide achievemnts of skylights
Skylights with a flexible tube are already succesfully sold for a several decades in England, North America, Australia. While in Czech and Slovak republic is lightguide a new, in forward economics it is standard construction transluscent product similarly as roofing skylight.
Lightguide ALLUX with a spheric dome
Roof dome of a lightguide can optimally absorb a direct sunrays as well as light reflected from a roof cover or light impinges aslope on a roof.
Lightguide works good also in these cases:
- in a cloudy days, when the lightguide uses diffuse (scattered) light or light partly reflected by a roof
- in a morning or evening hours, when sunrays impinge aslope on a roof
- in a winter season, when again sunrays impinge aslope on a roof
ANOTHER ADVANTAGE- LIGHTGUIDE ALLUX WITH A ROOF DOME CAN BE EASILY INSTALLED TO THE SLOPING OR FLAT ROOFS
Lightguide with a roof window
Roof window of a lightguide very limited absorbs a light reflected from a roof cover or light rays impinged slope on a roof.
Lightguide then do not achieve optimal efficiency in these cases:
- In a cloudy days
- In a morning or evening hours
- In a winter season
ANOTHER DISADVANTAGES OF LIGHTGUIDE WITH A ROOF WINDOW:
- IT CAN NOT BE OPTIMALLY INSTALLED TO THE FLAT ROOFS
- IT CAN NOT BE OPTIMALLY INSTALLED TO THE SLOPING ROOFS WITH A FOLDED COVERING
Company ALLUX-STAV s.r.o. supplies lightguides ALLUX with a spheric dome, which optimally absorbs a sunrays with a maximal efficiency. Our company do not recommend a lightguides with a roof window for their limited ability of absorbing the sunrays.
Lightguides with a roof window do not have their own microventilation of the system ( ventilation of a tube in a roof part) and therefore they are not appropriate for placing into the spaces with an increased moisture (kitchens, bathrooms and etc.)