Wegener MSV is a manula welding machine,butt, which is produced in 2 variants. The machine with a mark MSV 102 has a working width 1000mm and it is intended for a size of a material max 15mm. The machine MSV 151 has working width 1500mm, while max. size of a material is 10mm.
Wegener MSV was developed for a hand-welding of thermoplastic materials by the butt method. Machine is produced in 2 realizations and thereby supplement an offer of the company in area of low-cost machines. By using a brand new clamping system machine enables to clamp materials with using a high contact force also in this small realization. Altough it is a manual machine, it goes there a quality components including heater with a protection against contortion and thermal expansion, protection against abrasion and accurate thermal regulation.
- Rugged frame
- Welding by butt method with minimum cost
- Quality heating element with a regulation
- Two types of designs for a various formats and sizes of a material
- No need for air source
- All operations realized by a manual help of machine operator
- Possibility of usage
- Welding of thermoplastic sheets by a butt method
- Production of tanks, purifiers and pools
- Usage for materials of size 15mm
|TECHNICAL PARAMETRES||MSV 102||MSV 151|
|Connection to electrical system||230 V 50/60 Hz||230 V 50/60 Hz|
|Working width||max 1000 mm||max 1500 mm|
|Max. size of sheets(mm)||15||10|